Harford Community College is proudly partnering with Barbizon Capitol to sponsor the 2nd annual Entertainment Design Expo (EDX) Thursday, June 23rd, 2016 from 9 AM-5 PM at the APG Federal Credit Union Arena at Harford Community College in Bel Air, Maryland featuring national and international manufacturers and representatives for a day of exploration and education in entertainment technology.
Whether you work, or just have an interest in the technical side of theatre, television/film, house of worship, museums, or a themed-environment EDX is the place to see the latest technology all in one place.
Expanding since its first year, EDX has grown from 13 vendors to now filling up the APG Federal Credit Union Arena with 32 of the most knowledgeable companies in the entertainment industry.
Attendance is free, but you can pre-register to be entered for door-prizes and giveaways prior to the event. Pre-Register for free today at http://goo.gl/nmVazy
New to this year’s event are free hour-long educational seminars, the current class lineup includes:
· Show Networking and Data Distribution featuring ProPlex - TMB -11am
· D-Pro introductory programming class - Enttec -11am
· The Benefits of LED Technology in Intelligent Lighting - High End - 12pm
· Lighting 101 - AKT3 - 1pm
· E.L.M introductory programming class - Enttec - 1pm
· Wireless DMX - City Theatrical - 2pm
· System design challenges when using LED tape - Enttec - 3pm
· Future of Lighting - Gantom- 2pm
Manufacturers who will be attending: American DJ, Altman, Armbruster AV, ARRI, Avolites, BellaTEX Stage Curtains, Cineo, City Theatrical, Chauvet Professional, DeSisti, Elation, Elektralite, Enttec, ETC, Gantom, GLP, High End, LEX Products, Martin, Mountain Productions/CM Hoists, NuDelta, PAG America, RLED, Rosco, Sapsis Rigging, SeaChanger, Strand, TMB, USHIO, USITT Chesapeake and Videssence