SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR – FLORIDA
Barbizon Delta is looking for a full time Systems Integrator for our Systems Division in Miramar, FL.
Barbizon’s Systems Division specializes in Design and Integration of Lighting and Rigging Systems for broadcast facilities, professional theatres, educational institutions, themed environments and a wide variety of other facilities.
- Generate sales of products and services offered by Barbizon
- Market our company, products and services to prospective clients
- Respond to Requests for Proposals, consultant bids, and design build projects
- Generate quotations, specifications and contract documents
- Build relationships with contacts in the industry
- Coordinate project work and installation with Barbizon’s project management team
- Engage in industry activities outside of the workplace that benefit the company and the industry (active involvement in trade associations, benefits, etc)
Required skills include:
- Understanding of installation, operation and integration of lighting and riggings systems
- Comprehension of Marketing and Specification Sales
- Ability to present Barbizon Products and Services to groups
- Design and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales and problem solving skills
- Understanding of construction documentation
- Strong technical background in theater and/or broadcast
- Bachelor of Science, BFA or MFA in Technical Theater or commensurate vocational experience
Barbizon is an international corporation with a small company atmosphere. A competitive salary and excellent benefits package is available for a proven performer.
For more information, please send cover letter and resume as Microsoft Word document attachments to: email@example.com